Audit Logger for Sage 300
Keep track of staff compliance and governance, to the minute.
Your employees are your most important asset and the day-to-day decisions with which you entrust them can change the direction of your business operations. Audit Logger provides a holistic and transparent view of your staff’s decisions, accurately pinpointing their actions and transactions. Audit Logger for Sage 300 is an auditing tool that registers all user actions, security alterations and data modifications performed against each specific task, field or system view. The audit function also captures other user actions performed in Sage 300 such as security settings, batch posting and clearing history.
Audit Logger benefits include:
- The ability to capture both before and after information relating to the audited fields.
- A log of the parameters, actions, values and processing view of all user actions for easy review and tracking by management.
- A record of the authenticated Windows user name, login domain and IP address from the workstation where the change occurred.
- A function that ignores statistical updates performed by internal posting procedures – a significant performance design feature.
- Full support for Optional Fields.
- The auditing of data held in Sage 300 ERP databases for absolute integrity if a company is restored or copied.