Norming Fixed Assets for Sage 300
The core functionality module, Asset Accounting, can be used to process entire asset accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal, merge and split. The higher functionality module, Asset Maintenance and Asset Leasing can be used to facilitate the asset maintenance and lease management.
- Flexible asset and barcode numbering
- Manages the WIP and transfers WIP to asset
- Manage meters and SLA’s for equipment maintenance
- Unlimited optional fields for asset register and transaction detail
- Schedule maintenance activity and process maintenance expense
- Powerful depreciation facility, including depreciation projection and reversal
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality
- Manage asset lease contract and billing processing
- Provides full multi-currency support
If your company need tight control on assets, Norming Fixed Assets is the perfect solution.