We are an IT consulting installation & training company, focussed on Microsoft platforms and technologies. We offer advice, technical architecture solutions and development services to our range of clients based on their user base and organisation business requirements.
We also offer ongoing support for companies who don’t have the in-house skills and knowledge to support their users or systems. A great deal of what we do is Accounting & Point of Sale systems.
We are also a general business provider managing and hosting clients’ servers, PC’s, Microsoft Office 365, Antivirus & Networking systems meaning that we build and deliver business process for our clients.
The right candidate will have an organised approach to work and will be able to juggle working on many different projects simultaneously. A confident and friendly phone manner will beessential as a large part of the role will be fielding in-bound calls and making outbound calls to update customers and contact suppliers.
The role would include:
- Dealing with incoming customer queries and issues.
- Installing & supporting Point of Sale systems.
- Linking point of sale solutions to Sage 50, 200 & 300 back office financial systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 – We support and design solutions for companies who have subscribed to MS O365 cloud application portal.
- Maintaining client’s anti-virus solutions.
- SQL Server – is MS relational database server. We build data solutions hosted in SQL for reporting and business intelligence dashboards.
- Microsoft Cloud platform. We host servers and cloud solutions.
- Interest in IT, computers and new technology sector, as well as a keen interest to develop your skills in accounting practices.
- The applicant will be proficient in the use of Excel and IT literate when using Word and Outlook and will be keen to learn and embrace new technology.
- Understanding of cloud technologies.
- Committed to excellent client service.
- Pro-active and has solution focused attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player – Must be able to communicate well in English amongst the team.
- Effective organisation and administration skills.
- Ability to be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Good English and grammar.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative.
- Keen and enthusiastic.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Great communication skills – confident in answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- The candidate should be familiar with MS Word.
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm