The latest installment of Sage 300cloud places the full power of Sage 300 on the web.
You now have the ability to access your Sage 300 data via the Classic/Desktop Screens or use the new Sage 300 web screens via your Desktop, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone browser.
Sage 300cloud handles international and local UK business better
Whether your business has one or several locations in the same city or across international borders, Sage 300 helps you manage finances, operations, and inventory in multiple languages and currencies. With real-time, mobile access and visibility across your entire company to keep your business on track.
- Break down departmental analysis for company consolidated transparency and improved 360-degree vision.
- Tap into a real-time, unified view of your company’s finances and operations.
- Reduce inefficiencies and redundancies so you can optimise company performance, productivity.
- Integrate front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service with Sage 300 integrated CRM.
- Work anywhere and anytime.
Sage 300cloud supports the entire lifeblood of a business: its financials, inventory, projects, payments, sales order and customer management, and more. Mobility allows for anytime, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture of the health of your business. Now your business can compete with laser-focused accuracy and agility.
- Multiple currencies and languages
- Unlimited, customisable currencies and exchange rates for each currency
- Quickly convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency no matter how complex your multinational business is
- Versatile transaction processing and language translation capabilities, providing the flexibility you need to succeed in global markets
- Seamless integration throughout to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing
Financials for multiple companies
- Effortlessly consolidate, analyse, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.
- Manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
- Process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic, and abroad.
- Transfer and merge account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.
- Enter transactions and automatically distribute across two or more companies.
Estimation and tracking for projects and job costs
- Easily estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits. With customisable categories, it’s flexible enough to manage large or small projects for any business environment.
- Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, costs are in line, and resources are properly allocated throughout the project.
- Get detailed billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods for your specific project accounting requirements.
- Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects.
- Tighten control over your project cycle – from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports and drill-down menus.
Download Module Brochures: