IMan and Sage 300 connector allows you to integrate virtually any application with Sage 300.
Sage 300 IMan Connector
IMan and the Sage 300 IMan connector allows you to integrate virtually any application with Sage 300.
To provide you a flavour of what can be achieved, some of our previous projects have included:
- eCommerce & webstore – we’ve integrated a variety of commercially available and custom developed websites with Sage 300.
- Purchase & procurement/EDI – integrating with a number of purchase and EDI providers.
- Manufacturing systems.
- Distribution and warehouse management – complex transactional integration with a number of third party logistics (3PL/4PL) providers.
- Timesheet, billing & job costing.
- Point of sale – integrating a variety of POS systems integrating with the G/L, A/R and cashbook modules.
- Business process automation – automation of complex business processes such as: order & payment gateway processing; intercompany transactions e.g. back-to-back sales & purchase order processing, A/P, A/R & G/L transactions and; time and billing approval.
- Banking transactions and reconciliation – importing of bank services and A/R receipts transactions to automate and streamline clumsy, lengthy & error prone manual processes.
- Data feeds/automated data capture – importing data from a variety sources such as Excel and CSV files to speed or automate repetitive data entry tasks.
- All integration is made through the Sage 300 views ensuring data is validated and business logic maintained.
- All errors and warnings are logged. As our connector works through the views, errors and warnings are consistent with those generated when entering data manually.
- We provide seamless support for Sage 300 optional fields, full tax support and multicurrency.
- We smooth out the inconsistencies of the Sage 300 Object Model/views by providing a consistent record-field based user interface. Where there are shortcomings in the views we add the necessary logic and messaging.
- Key transactional data (order & document numbers, batch Ids & entry numbers) is captured at time of processing and can used for detailed audit reporting and/or written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate complex transactional processing.
Please contact us to discuss your requirement.